Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Introduce Yourself!

Oh good. Another random guy with a blog. Just what the internet needs! Fair point, I suppose. Still, I've been out of the blogging game for several years now, and for whatever reason, I've decided to get back into it, mainly as an exercise for myself, but if anyone else happens to stumble upon it and enjoys my (undoubtedly mostly) nerdy ramblings, cool!

Basically, the point of this little corner of the net is for me to run off at the fingers about, well, many things. I'm pretty sure that most of the things I write about will be comics, books, movies, television shows, and my own steps towards becoming a writer professionally. Yeah, I know. Another aspiring writer, even MORE unique! Hehe.

Anyway, pretty much everything in here is going to be my opinion on various things. If you happen to agree with me, that's great. If you disagree, hey, that's cool too. How boring would life be if we all agreed with each other all the time about everything. Plus, this is Internet. Quickest way to see people on the internet go nuts? It's a simple two step process. 1) State an opinion about anything. 2) Wait. Hehe.

Anyway this is my blog. Yes, there are many like it but this one is mine. Welcome. Hopefully you'll find my ramblings entertaining.

Carry On Smartly,

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment